12.24.2010

before the new start to a new year

Yes I deleted all my past posts. I did this on a whim last week. I know I haven't contributed to my blog in MONTHS, so I thought why not start from scratch! Some of the people who I told this to were "Why the fuck would you do that?!" Well to answer that, the past "let them eat tiramisu" was mainly a fashion based blog. Over the last 6 months I have been getting more and more burnt out of fashion. I was going to FIDM (the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) and this month I chose to take a leave of absence for some time. Right now I am in a rut with life and trying to figure out what I truly want to do with my life and to find the inspiration and determination that I have lost. So long story short "let them eat tiramisu" will no longer be a blog centered around fashion- it will be centered around what I find inspiring right now- music.
So lets give a toast because it is Christmas and New Years is a week away! This will be a new beginning for me and my blog.
Eat some goddamn tiramisu

3 comments:

  1. yes!!!! very happy to see you writing agin. find it, whatever it is you need. there is tons of inspiration in this city, for good or for worse. make a cake or lemonade or even a strong margarita! just do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit I think that is you Jane. I thought you were my friend Rene who I drink gallons of margaritas with haha

    ReplyDelete